FDLA Fall Conference 2011
Distance Learning – Best Practices and Beyond.
If you are interested in the success of distance learning and the choice they give students in Florida, you should attend. Sessions are targeted at authorizers, administrators, educators, and all distance learning stakeholders.
Why should I attend?
The Florida Distance Learning Association’s (FDLA) 2011 National Conference is the premier event for professionals in the distance learning industry . This year’s fall conference promises to deliver another action-packed agenda that will bring together distance learning practitioners within Florida. We are honored to have presenters join us from other states, as well, sharing best practices and beyond…The format of this event allows attendees to learn about relevant topics from many different points of view. Sessions will be targeted to the K-12 audience, Higher Education, and virtually all distance learning stakeholders. The moderate size makes it possible for attendees to actively participate. This conference is an opportunity to share ideas, learn about distance learning programs and products, and gain a better understanding of the field. It provides participants with a wonderful opportunity to establish new relationships and contacts with others involved in distance learning. Sessions include Curriculum Redesign, Using Digital Tools for Online Learning, Assessment, Legislative Updates, Best Practices, and more!
Below are pieces of media related to this conference.
Nova Southeastern University4850 Millenia Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32839
- Please be respectful of your fellow attendees and presenters by turning your cellular devices to silent or off before entering session rooms.
- Please refrain from holding individual conversations during presentations, as they make it difficult to hear the presenter and is not allowed during video conference sessions.
- The building is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is permitted outside the building.
Early-bird registration is $150 for members until May 31 then it will be $250 (50% discount) / $200 for early-bird non-members until May 31, then it will be $300 per attendee and includes:
- Opening and Closing General Sessions
- All Breakout Sessions
- Continental Breakfast on Friday & Saturday
- Lunch on Friday & Saturday
- Conference bag and materials
If you are unsure of your membership visit http://www.fdla.com/
For more information regarding this event please bookmark this page or click here to learn more.